Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shop at ShopWiki

My husband calls me Imelda Marcos every time he sees me coming home from shopping with a shopping bag that has shoes in it. Shoes is one of my weaknesses I couldn't resists.I love it so much that even my late grandma when still alive teases me that I can rent a shop to sell my shoes. I have different shoes to wear on different occasions like shoes for church, for work, play, formal parties, and for gym; not to mention my flip flop for summer and boots for winter. One time while I was bored, I decided to look for running shoes for my husband, I came across this website called ShopWiki.

ShopWiki is similar to Google that offers many products. You can find almost everything in there from fashion to personal use. What I like about ShopWiki is that they have a variety of choices compared to other trraditional shopping sites that has limited items. And if you are looking for rain boots, I'm pretty sure you will also find what you are looking for in there. Since my cousin is getting married next month, I will buy surprise his bride to be a wedding shoes he couldn't resists. Visit their website for more products or items available.

No comments: