Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, June 15, 2009

Your BLog Makes Us Smile Award

Rose of Obstacles and Glories shared this sweet award with me and I thank her for that. I say that she is one good example of person who always put a smile on her face as well as to those who knew her. I don't know her in person, but I am pretty sure she will make you smile and happy when you finally meet her face to face. Her blogs indeed makes me smiles especially when I see her happy family.

Now I would like to pass this to Shy, Joops, Race, Redge, Sweetiepie, Juliet, Julianan, Lisa, Liza, Dhemz, Lulu, Hazel, Amy, David, Maria, Angelmist, Geraldine, Umma, Niko, Cookie, Iceah, Texas Sweetie, Pinay mama (Joy), Rossel, Payatot, Ate Vhing, Cacai, Beng, Meryl, all blogger on my lists. Grab it guys, and enjoy!

10 comments:

David Funk said...

Hey thanks for this award. I'll post it when I get back home from my job.

Take care dear friend!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

thank you very much po. ^_^
it's so cute.i will grab this soon..medyo bc lang po ng konti...

Gorgeous MUM said...

Friendship is the comfort that comes from knowing that even when you feel all alone, you aren't.

Clarissa said...

Visiting my friends blogs makes me smile^_^

Have a nice day,Ate Ces!^_^

Dhemz said...

yehey! another award for me...thanks so much AteCes....will grab this soon....mwah!

amiable amy said...

Hello Ces, ang AMY nga blog kay http://www.amiableamy.com/ mao nia nga URL hahaha..palihug ko change ha? Okay na ang AMIABLE amy... na double man gud :) thanks daan

amiable amy said...

Thanks for this tag, post it now. Dawntime na....blog hop pako. Agoy, unsaon man gud, mubasa man ko ug mo comment kada blog...

amiable amy said...

Posted the tag...thanks

Race said...

hi ces thanks for this tag, really love and appreciate your thoughtfulness, will post it later! ces pls. add my new blog here ha! all your links were there na, regards! tc :-)

Unknown said...

ohhh its true your blogs makes us smile. malingaw ra mn sd ta aning blogging oi, makawala sa problema suroy suroy sa mga nice nga blog ug interesting stories they have. Congrats sa award ces, and thanks for including me.take care & godbless