Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

FFI


So...here we go!

1. One of my strongest beliefs is that we would be reunited with our daughter someday.

2. This pumpkin is huge!

3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so, I am not sure now whether our plan to go to the Arboretum will going to happen.

4. Knowing that God loves me and my family is comforting to me.

5. I always thought I'd be a nurse, too just like my Aunt.

6. I watched my fave tv show after dinner and then I went outside to look at the full moon.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early for we will have a busy Saturday , tomorrow my plans include take my son to his primary presentation practice and then go to Dallas Arboretum in the afternoon with our family friend and Sunday, I want to attend church and witness my son at Primary presentation!