Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Dream Job

I have always wanted to be a nurse ever since I graduated from high school. My parents couldn't afford to send me to college due to poverty. And so I decided to work to support my studies. I was able to finished a vocational course (Basic Computer Programming) and was trained as a Nurse Aid in Malaysia. I still plan to pursue my dream/education and would like to have a career in the field of health care. We all know that there are tons of jobs for health care available and those jobs are in demand wherever you go. My Aunt is a nurse working overseas and she is very happy and satisfied. How I wished that I am also a nurse so I can take care of the sick people in the hospital or wherever my help is needed. Indeed, I really admire these medical staffs who work with sick people. For me they are angles sent from up above. I have been in and out of the hospital many times and I have witnessed how hard they worked to help save lives; these nurses, doctors, and all medical staffs deserve appreciations for the good thing they do for us.


No comments: