Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Smoking is Bad for Health

For years, we have been concerned with my father's inability to quit smoking. He can consume at least a pack of cigar in one day. We are worried for his health, but he doesn't seem to care for his health at all. It is frustrating to tell him to stop, but he would always say that "he is fine and that smoking relieves his stress." I bet he would never say no to cigar sampler specials when it is offered to him for it will give him a chance to taste different kind of cigar. Sometimes, I feel guilty when I say that he is old enough to decide to whatever makes him happy. I feel like it is my responsibility to remind him that smoking is bad for his health. What would I do? He is my father and I love him so much! But he wouldn't listen!

No comments: