Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

She Needs Acne Treatment

I just met a new Filipino friend at my son's school a month ago. Finally, my prayers of meeting a fellow Pinay was answered. Now, I have someone I can talk to and be with when I am bored and homesicked. Believe it or not, she was also praying the same for the thing. Yes, our prayers have been heard. And I thanked God for that. Having a friend is one thing I always wanted ever since I came here in United States. It isn't easy to live in a foreign country, but having a friend made life easier. I really like her for she is very nice and very open, just like me. We have a lot of things in common and we clicked instantly. The only thing I am afraid to tell her is the concern I have with her acne. I would like to suggest that she treat it with some kind of acne products. I actually have an extra medication for acne and would like to give it to her, but I am worried she might get offended. I don't have any idea how to tell her in a way she wouldn't feel bad. Oh well, I think I need to pray for it.

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wahhh it's hard to tell somebody about it hehehe.. Sensya ka na ate madalang na ako makavisit lagi kasing busy, how about you? nakaadjust na ba si Jacob?