Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Am I A Good Cook?




You Are an Excellent Cook



You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.

It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...

It is true, I didn't even learn to cook till I went to live with my Aunt in Malaysia, nearly two years before I get married. I am glad I learned to cook; it prepares me to the life I always wanted to be which is wife and mother. I can say that I can cook even for a large number of people.My mother was surprised when she tasted the foods I have cooked when we went back to Philippines last year with my son for vacation. Since I learned how to cook, I started dreaming of having my own Restaurant someday.


No comments: