Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rose from a friend, Redge



I received this Rose from one of my online buddies, Redge. whom I met through her sister, Race. They are both very sweet, nice and friendly and their respective blog and its posts are very inspiring and uplifting. Every time I visit I always feel good inside and out. I am glad to have met them.

It's my turn now to share this beautiful Rose with all who want s to grab it. You are all free to take it and also share to everyone you knew.

7 comments:

twinks said...

Hi.
Very nice award.
You deserve it.
Thanks for the drop.
Happy Sunday :]

Cecile said...

no problem :-) thanks for visiting back and for the comment, have a nice evening :-)

Carlota said...

nice rose. can i take it? musta Cel? Happy Sunday!

my EC is deleted can't drop at this moment. take care.

Cecile said...

carlota, yes, you can take it :-), am doing fine, thank you! hw about yours? have a nice evening :-)

Chubskulit Rose said...

hello ate, bout the ppp, I just got an email the other weeek saying that my blog is approved for the market again,. So im not sure if an andvertiser requested me back or what, I'm just happy to be back hehehe..

ziAriEseR_mHau 08 said...

good for you, rose :-) am happy for you and i'll say you're a lucky one, a lot of bloggers i know are still out of ppp, so sad.

Cecile said...

opps, that was my niece account i made last night, it was log in still,that was me rose :-)