Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A busy Saturday...

I do my laundry every Saturday, just like when I was in the Philipines. I think I've gotten used to it. Right now, my washer and dryer are busy and so as my son :-). Hubby on the other hand is taking a nap and I am doing updates with my blogs as usual. Later today, we will go shopping at Asian Market after lunch and then head to Pumpkin Patch for my son. It's going to be a long and busy day; there will be no time for blogs untill the evening comes! So I will just drop EC's then.

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

wow, busybuddies talaga tayong mga mommy.. I do laundry 3 times a week, tambak lagi as in.. Masipag magpalit ng damit mga kasama ko hehe..

Cecile said...

hehehe, ako rin Rose,eh kaya lang do it once a week 5-6 loads

jHeLea said...

ako din poh I do my laundry every Saturday....pag may klase ako I would wake up early in the morning para matapos ko siya before my classes..