Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, October 6, 2008

My son found a best friend, Jason!

My son got excited this morning when I told him they are going to have classroom group picture taken at school today. When I woke him up this morning, he didn't want to get up because he was still sleepy due to lack of sleep last night. For whatever reason, I put him to bed early last night; he fell asleep right away only to wake up in the middle of the night. Since then, he had trouble falling back to sleep. I felt so sorry for him. Anyway, when I told him that Jason is waiting for him at school bus, he got even more excited and got up and really ready to go to see his friend and classmate. I am so glad because Jason's mom said that he wouldn't get up in the morning unless they tell him that Jacob is waiting for him in the bus. They found in each other a best friend! I am so happy for these little men of ours.

2 comments:

Signe said...

That's cute! It's so nice seeing our kids make friends.

Chubskulit Rose said...

wow that's a very good motivation hehehe..

Ate may bago akong baby pwede pa add mo here and pavisit na rin hehehe.. added u already there.

Rose's Adventurous Journey salamat!