Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, October 6, 2008

Find Addresses through Phone Numbers

Christmas is fast approaching and I already started preparing Christmas cards to be sent to family and friends. For some reason, I don’t know why I don’t have addresses of some of my friends. Good thing about internet is that you can find almost every thing you needed by just searching it. I’ve found www.nationwidephonelookup.com where we can find people by phone. By using reverse phone number lookups we can always find anyone we are looking for by their phone numbers. There is one thing bad about it, you can not find anyone you want to, when they are using cell phone number for they are not listed on database and the number is not published as the landline numbers. But all in all I’ll say it is great! I can now start writing names and addresses on my cards, then they'll ready to be mailed in time for Christmas.If you have problem like I do, go online and find their addresses by typing their phone numbers.

No comments: