Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Legend of the Seeker


I love watching television shows especially epic fantasy series like “Xena” and “Hercules.” In fact I was a fan of them. I have found the trailer of the "Legend of the Seeker” at http://www.comingsoon.net/ and it was very well done movie. I feel like I was watching the trailer of The Lord of the Ring movie. It was amazing! A show like this one is a perfect for general viewers esp. when it is a combination of fantasy, adventure, magic, mystery and romance. I especially like the main character role of the movie, which by the way did a very good job in portraying his role. He was perfect for it. I will definitely watch and follow the show every week after the two- hour special event the weekend of November. “Legend of The Seeker” is from the same studio networks of the hit network “Lost” and “Grey’s Anatomy” the ABC Studios. For more information about this show visit http://www.legendoftheseeker.com/ and you can also find the area where you can watch the making of a Legend local showtimes which is hosted by "Xena" herself, Lucy Lawless.

No comments: