Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Six of them is my Six

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’re been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing 10 years ago?- working at a Japanese company in the Philippines.
What are 5 things on my list today?- grocery shopping, do laundry, drop and pick my son at scholl bbus stop and blogs, of couse!
Snack I enjoy- any fruits
Places I’ve lived-
Isabela, Nueva Ecija, Manila, Cavite, Mati, Kidapawan, General Santos City, Malaysia, Texas and now, Virginia, U.S.A.
Things I’d do If I were Billionaire-
buy houses for my parents and siblings, donate some to charity, save enough for Jacob's schooling and retirement and travel around the world
People I want to know more about- neighbors and online buddies.
Now, I am passing this to Juliet, Lara, Jhelea, Imelda, Dhemz and Rose of O and G.

No comments: