Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, October 17, 2008

Get Answers to PC Questions

I am still kind of new with the computer and my knowledge is still minimal, that is why I still make mistakes when it comes to doing my blogs. And most of the time accidentally erased or deleted important documents and files in my computer that drives my husband crazy. I have lots of questions that needed answer so I know what to do when problems arise with my computer. Sounds like familiar? Yes, I am sure there are lots of people who are new in the computer and have been experiencing difficulty like I do. But that is history since I’ve found Answers Portal. They have helped me with all the questions I have about computer and now I am confident that I can use my computer with confident and less mistake.
Any questions you may have, they have answers; from Installing an Executable .EXE File, Extension Using DOT Word Document, Template Files, DOC Files, Tools and Tips How to Open DOCX Files, Adaptive Multi-Rate ACELP Codec (.AMR), WIDGET file, Java Network Launching Protocol (JNLP), SMC Files for Nintendo Game Console Using MagicISO Maker to create MDF Files, Opening BUP Files Residing on a DVD Disk, iTunes Library ITL File Format Creating DWG files for Digital Sketches and many more. They always have technical answers you have been looking for in detailed and that will be easy for you to understand. Plus they mainly aimed to help small business and home PC users. What are you waiting for? Go to backupanswers.com and have your questions be answered.

No comments: