Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, October 4, 2008

10 Reasons To Be Thankful Today

I was tagged by Cheryll, thank you so much Dear, for this one!

RULES:
1. Add your blog to the list. If you’re keeping multiple blogs, it’ll be fine if you add them all up and just post your answers in one of those blogs.
2. IMPORTANT: kindly get back to me [architect] so i will be able to visit your sites, read your answers and include you in the Masterlist
3. Please do copy from Start to End.
4. You may tag as many online friends as you please.

Copy this Participants List:sweet..pretty..naughtyMemory FilledSweety totsMy DiscoveriesMy Precious NicheMy Virtual ClosetThe Real Deal The Real MeMy Views On My So Called Life Small and Simple Things {My entries...

1) I am grateful that my family and I are well and happy.
2) I am grateful that my mother is recovering so fast from her recent mild stroke.
3) I am grateful that I have my father and siblings to take care of my mother while recovering.
4) I am grateful for having great doctors who look after me and my new kidneys.
5) I am grateful I am doing volunteer work at my son's school to make use of my spare time.
6) I am grateful I belong to LDS Church, where my family can be together forever.
7) I am grateful I have a loving husband and family.
8) I am grateful for having such great parents in-law.
9) I am grateful for what I am and what have now.
10) I am grateful for my online friends. I've learned a lot from them.

It's time to be grateful, so I am tagging: Rose of O and G, Lou, Umma, Redge, Race and Nanay Belen.

No comments: