Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, October 10, 2008

I lost my rings...

This morning, I got so hysterical because I thought I lost my rings given by my hubby for our engagement and the wedding band. I didn't see my son playing with them yesterday in the kitchen while I was making dinner. So I said somebody must have quickly got inside and took it because hubby didn't lock the door when he left to take Jacob at school bus stop. I just can't think clearly, so I decided to eat my breakfast; while waiting for bread in the microwave, just suddenly looked at his drinking bottle and grab it without thinking the rings. Oh well, to my surprised, they were there. He must have put them there while playing. I was so relieved! I can't stand the thought of losing those important things my hubby given me. Thank God He answered my prayers to help me find them.

No comments: