Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, October 3, 2008

Hurry up, don't miss the bus....

I wanted to sleep more this morning because I stayed up late at night finishing posts from 3p's; but I need to get up at 7am to get my son ready for school because the school bus comes to pick the children up at 7:30am. Then when we got there at the bus stop, he decided he doesn't want to ride the bus. I got upset a little bit because of that. Well, what else can I do when I see his tears running in to his cheeks? Then go back home and load him into the van. I ended up dropping him off to school again for the second time this week. I don't mind dropping him off, to school, I just need to know what he really want me to do, so we don't need to hurry up going to the bus stop. Anyway, once again, I felt guilty and apologized for my bad temper and for being impatient. He gave me a hug and kiss and that made us both feel better! Love my son, he is my pride, life and joy.

No comments: