Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, October 3, 2008

Report Unknown Phone Numbers

One time I was sitting alone watching TV. The phone rang and I picked it up only to talk to a guy who introduced himself as bank employee telling me that I needed to update my information of my bank account. I told him, if so why you are calling me. Isn’t the bank supposed to send us email regarding this matter? I told him that I will call our bank to make sure that I really need to update it. As soon as he heard that, immediately, he hung up the phone. Then I went to reportphonenumbers.com and found out that there was no such number in their record. Phone Number Reporting can really help you find who the unknown caller was. I am glad for report phone numbers.com or else I could have given important information regarding our bank account.

No comments: