Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill Ind # 125



1. Moving is not fun at all! Right now, we only have two weeks to pack our things up and move back to Texas where we came from one year ago.

2. We got a coupon for a dinner where the second meal is free.

3. My best quality is being a hardworking and patient person.

4. If you want to join us on this meme, visit the link below for more details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I've got everything I want... marriage, family, and
simple happy life with my family.

6. Job security and good health, is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
continue packing our stuffs up, tomorrow my plans include wake up early, go for a walk or bike with hubby and son, eat a nice lunch, and accompany my son at the swimming pool and Sunday, I want to go attend church service and take a nap in the afternoon.

Join us here if you want to have some fun!

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

hehhehhe....naka set naman diay imong errands te....hehehe!

woi in 2 weeks? oh my....you still have time ateCes....hehehhe...how exciting..moving back to where you started as a family...brings back the memories...great memories...:)