Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mommy Moments - Silly Faces/Moments

It is Mommy Moments time once again! While I was looking through our photo albums, I couldn't help but smiles the many pictures I have taken when Jacob was still a baby. It brings back memories when he was still a baby, how scared I was holding him for the first time after he was born, his first birthday, first swimming time, first Christmas, etc... Now, he is almost 5 year old! My goodness, time flies so fast...before I knew it he' s going to college...wahhh. Thinking of the future makes me sad and worried.

mommy moments

Here they are...

Anyway, here are some of his and our silly moments caught on the camera ;-)' hope you, guys have fun looking at these snapshots. Join us here.

11 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahahah I like this! I think i'll join now..

Mommy Liz said...

I love all these pictures..You caught the greatest poses ever...I love your clown face...

Beth said...

Hahahaha! I love the 6th pic! Super cute khit patawa!!! :)

elapot said...

your boy is so funny, yet so cute!

Tetcha said...

The third picture is nice. Nagkasya si Jacob sa clothes hamper. Haha!

Beth Moreno said...

haha! what' with the wig? and nice nose ah...hihihi...

Yami said...

hehe i like the kid with the big nose, he's funny. :)

Meikah said...

Cute photos, you got there. No worries about the future. Often things just turn out the way they're supposed to. Let's just put our trust in Him. :)

Enchie said...

i like the matching wigs, everything looks nice and entertaining. have a great weekend mommy!

Chris said...

nice pictures!!! i think we also have pictures of the kids on the laundry basket somewhere here :D

Unknown said...

Mao ni nga post cge nku balik balik pangita gahapon ces, ky mo balik rman unta ko to comment, nasapawan nmn sa mga new post. Lingaw ko tan aw nawong ni jacob nimu hehehe, bisag ipahiwi pa niya gwapo ghapon. duwa sd d i na siya basket hala daghan na sila. Imu hubby game sd kaayo sa clown nga hair, kalingaw ninyo happy family jud.