Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, May 8, 2009

My Aunt's BirthdayTogether with My cousins

These pictures were taken the night before our trip home. My cousin, Richard who is wearing red shirt lives in CA with his family. He was the one who purchased my plane tickets since Forex is near his house. Anyway, we were having a dinner here with our cousins.

Before going back home, my cousins, brother and I attend our Aunt's Birthday celebration in Alabang Town Center at Ayala. My cousin (on the left with Red shirt) treats his Mom (behind him) at a Japanese restaurant where we ate Shabu-shabu :-); it was so yummy.

5 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Ang saya nyan ha..Malapit na rin ako umuwi, magpipicture talaga ako ng marami kasama ng mga cousins ko..para remebrance, di ba?

Rose said...

first of all i want you to greet...
happy mother's day po sayo...
wow ang saya ng birthday celebration.
ikaw po ung nakared na shirt po noh..
happy birthday to him...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy Moms day ate... Saya naman ng bonding moment na itoh..

Dhemz said...

wow! shabu-shabu pala...hehehe...yummy!

ang saya saya ng mga insan...hehehe!

Clarissa said...

Ang asawa ko ayaw ng shabu-shabu that let me thinks na kung talagang hapon ba tong napa-ngasawa ko--napeke yata ako lol!!ayaw ng sushi,sashimi,natto sabihin mo nga sa akin kung tunay na hapon tong asawa ko lol!!hahahaa!!\(^0^)/