Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Over The Top Award

I got this flattering award from Shydub of Simple Happy Life. Thank you so much for this one, dear :-)! She is one of those friends I have who is very never gets tired of visiting my blogs even though I don't visit her blogs that much due to other responsibilities I have as a wife, mother and blogger :-)! Visit her "Over the Top!" blogs and see what I mean! David Funk of Basic Blogsnomics has also shared this award with me; thanks David. He is one of my new found friend in the blog world who visits my blogs everyday! You can also check his blog out to get to know him better.

Rules
1. To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!
2. Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award and then go to http://overthetopaprons.blogspot.com, copy/paste the award : Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down)

Now I am passing it to: Shy, Dhemz, Liza, Rose of O and G, Umma, Niko, Cacai, Amy, Meryl, TeVhing, Beng, Clarissa, Grace, Geraldine, Madz, Payatot, Ceres, Karla, Jane, Maria, KittyKat, Hazel,Tata, Lisa, Tetcha, Chris, Ron, Richard, Joops and David.

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Yahoooooo, over the top na talaga ito hehehe..

David Funk said...

Thanks Cecile for the mention and thought. I did actually give this to you as well, but regardless of who gave it to you, you're so deserving of it.

I'll add your name as mentioning me for it when I update my awards link.

Thanks my friend!:)

niko said...

weeeeee post ko na to now ces!! thanks so much!! mwah mwah

vhingF said...

yohooooo....again I'm on the list??

thanks ....grab it later..
ride plane pa ano b4 makarating d2...hihihi..chrome is the airlines...

amiable amy said...

posted na girl, salamat ha...late ayo

Dhemz said...

thanks for including me ateCes as always....over the top blogger talaga...hehehhe....:)