Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You Don't Say!

Another Tag/ Award given by a one of my my good friends in the blogworld, Shy of Simple Happy Life. Thanks, again, dear :-) for thinking of me. You Don't Say? {Super comments award} award is kind of cool award/tag...hope you guys will grab this, too!

About this award: "We give and get awards for having a great blog and being a good friend. What I want to award is those people whose comments have meant THE WORLD to me. It takes time to visit a blog and leave a comment ... I wanted to recognize some special bloggers whose comments have made such an impact on me. The “You Don’t Say?” Award is awarded to these special blogger in hopes that they will pass the award along to 5 of their best commenter!

I want to pass this on to Dhemz, Amy, Niko, Beng, Ate Vhing, Madz, David, Clarissa, Meryl, Umma, Lulu, Ceres, Chuchie and Liza...and all my friend on my bloglists.

2 comments:

Ceres said...

tnx te ces for alwys been there for me and for being my mentor in the blogworld. take care! more blessings to you and your family! ^_^

Dhemz said...

woi teCes, daghan salamat ani ha...will grab this tomorrow...hehehe...thanks for the thought...mwah!