Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Here is my entry for this week's Sunday Stealing; it is late, but it is better late than never, right!?
A
• Are you available? No.
• What is your age? Come closer to me and I will whisper it to you :-)!
• What annoys you? Inconsiderate neighbors next door.
B
• Do you know anyone named Billy? Yes, my Dad's close friend.
• When is your birthday? Third month of the year...just guess the day :-).
• Who is your best friend? My husband, and my mother
C
• What's your favorite candy? Chocolate, but it has to be sugar-free!!
• Crush? As in the soda? No!
• When was the last time you cried? The other night when hubby annoyed me with stupid questions.
D
• Do you daydream? Before...now am so busy to do that, LOL!
• What's your favorite kind of dog? Pug, I just love it! I think it is cute!
• What day of the week is it? Wednesday...
E
• How do you like your eggs? Sunny Side up.
• Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yup, three times..
• Ever pet an elephant? No, never will!
F
• Do you use fly swatters? Yes, I do.
• Have you ever used a foghorn? Not yet.
• Is there a fan in your room? In my bedroom and living room...yes.
G
• Do you chew gum? Yup!
• Do you like gummy candies? Not really!.
• Do you like gory movies? I don't!
H
• How are you? I am fine right now...
• What's your height? Average height of Filipino.
• What color is your hair? Black.
I
• What's your favorite ice cream? Buttered Pecan
• Have you ever ice skated? Yes!
• Ever been in an igloo? No.
J
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean? Cinnamon.
* Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? Absolutely :-) when it is from friends or family members!
• Do you wear jewelry? Yes.
K
• Who do you want to kill? Mosquito.
• Have you ever flown a kite? Yes.
• Do you think kangaroos are cute? I don't think so!
L
• Are you laidback? Yes.....
• Lions or Tigers? Neither.
• Do you like black licorice? Yes.
M
• Favorite movie as a kid? E.T..
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw? Never heard of that before!
• Favorite store at the mall? Dillard's
N
• Do you have a nickname? Yup, who don't have?
• Whats your favorite number? 7, I guess!
• Do you prefer night or day? Night.
O
• What's your one wish? To live off of my writing.
• Are you an only child? No, have four siblings.
• Do you like the color orange? It's okay!
P
• What are you most paranoid about? I have quite few of them.
• Piercings? None, never will!.
• Do you know anyone named Penelope? No, maybe Penelope Cruz, the actress!?
Q
• Are you quick to judge people? No, cannot really judge the book by it's cover.
• Do you like Quaker Oats? Not really!!
• Know anyone that makes quilts? Yes...my mother in-law
R
• Do you think you're always right? No.... wished I am!
• Do you watch reality TV? Not anymore..
• Reason to cry? Onions make me cry without any reason at all LOL!.
S
• Do you prefer sun or rain? Sun!
• Do you like snow? Yes, only on the first day it falls.
• What's your favorite season? Spring.
T
• What time is it? 5:25 pm
• What time did you wake up? 7am.... everyday
U
• Can you ride a unicycle? No!
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow? No.
• Uncles do you have? Have three.
V
• What’s the worst vegetable? I can't think of any...
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? Yes, with my son...
• Ever considered being vegan? Sure, why not?
W
• What's your worst habit? Staying up late at night.
• Do you like water rides? Yes, I do!
• Ever been inside a windmill? I didn't know you can go inside of it.
X
• Have you ever had an x-ray? Yes, many times...that I lost track of it
* Ever had an ultrasound/sonogram? Yes, both of them aside from x-ray.
• Ever used a Xerox machine? Oh yes.
Y
• Do you like the color yellow? Sure.
• What year were you born in?: Of the Monkey
• Do you yell when you're angry? Only during the wrong time of month.
Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac? Not really!
• What's your zodiac sign? Pisces
• When was the last time you went to the zoo? Last year, at the Richmond Zoo with my family

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

agoy ga kaon pa man tingali jud diay ka ug chocolate Ces oyy, likay tawon kay kapoy baya masakit ... bahala lami naa ang chocolate...musta na ang diet? hala gikapoy na jud tingali ka diha Ces pagpang hipos...but, i know you are excited because you love Texas anyway...take your time Ces