Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Got A Sense of Humor?

A friend of ours sent an email with this, it made me laugh! Thanks, Chuck and Tracy for sharing this :-)!

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge
than to let him keep her.
~ David Bissonette ~

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a
coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
~ Sacha Guitry ~

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
~Socrates~

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
~Anonymous~

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, 'What does a woman want?'
~Dumas~

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraph with me.
~Sigmund Freud~

Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.'
~Anonymous~

There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.'
~Sam Kinison~

I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't.
~James Holt McGavra~

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming.
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it.
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
~Patrick Murra~

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once....
~Nash~

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
~Anonymous~

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
~Henny Youngman~

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
~Rodney Dangerfield~

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds:

"Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'
~Anonymous~

First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!'
Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'
~ Anonymous ~

9 comments:

iceah said...

hehehe :p Happy Mother's Day to you too dear c:

amiable amy said...

happy Mother's day Cecile...naa ko gift imo diri...take time to listen ha...goodnight

http://www.amiableamy.com/2009/05/happy-mothers-day.html

Maus said...

hahaha
katuwa naman ito,..some are true...lol!!!!

amiable amy said...

hi Ces, sayo man ko gakatulog na...sukad ko miabot from Orlando, gakabuang ang ako pc...gahulat lagi ko musulod tanan nko paypal money kay palit ko netbook nko...

maka post lang ko 3 ka PPP unya mag blog hop...mabuang na dayon...dugay ma open ...ambot nlang

sayo ko matulog...4days na...galabad ako ulo sa kainit...imagine 91 bisan pa kusog ang aircon sa sulod, murag mo react ako body heat sa gawas...usahay lagi sa bath tub ko magtanga...

EJ said...

David Bissonette must not be very happy happy with his wife hehehe..

Rossel said...

hahaha! some are true though.

Umma said...

hhahaha.. nice one Ces.. you made me smile :)

eden said...

hahaha.. so funny.. i enjoyed reading it.

Clarissa said...

hahahaa!!you made my day a happy one!!Thanks,Ate Ces!!\(^0^)/