Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gifts for Our Moms!

This is exactly the flowers I sent to my Mother In-Law for mother's day this coming Sunday, with a box of chocolates. It will be delivered to her by Pro Flowers.com on Friday. MD card is also included. After all the fees and other charges this $19.99 gift cost me $39.95; it's okay for she deserved it because she is a great MIL and Grandma I have ever known.

On the other hand, my mother has already gotten her present the other day though Xoom.com. I didn't send her a mothers day card for I'll send it on her birthday this May. We will just give her a call on Sunday.

These mothers are great influences in me and my husband's life that is why we love them so much. And just like I always say, there is no amount of wealth can equal the great love and sacrifices these women have done for us just to bring us for where we are and who we are today.

Inang and Mom, Happy Mother's Day to you both. We love and thank you so much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, ang mahal naman hehehe. parang can't afford yata ako. but like you said our moms deserved something espcial.

Dhemz said...

ouch...tagaktak man sad atong bulsa...ehehehe....am sure ako dko ka afford ana teCes...ehehehhe! she deserves it though...so sweet kaau nimo nga DIL te woi....:) she will definitely appreciate it...

na ako wala man ko gift sa akong mader...ehehhehe...as always...since I moved here in the US..ala na jud ko hatag sa iya..tingbon nalang...ehehehe!

happy mother's day in advance te!