Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My New Life

This is a true of a woman, and mother whom despite of the trials she has gone through still see life as a blessing. Her challenges made her stronger and her faith in God is stronger than ever. Sometimes in our lives, we experienced difficulties and asked God; Why me? What did I do wrong? I don't deserved this kind of trial! Instead of asking these questions to God, why not take it positively just like Stephanie Neilson. I will try to do what she did and hope to be happy and feel blessed even when trials and challenges arise.



It is very inspiring...I watched it over and over again and I felt good inside. My faith In God was renewed.I love this video for it motivates me to do what is right, to love my family more and most of all...love life...for it is a blessing from my Heavenly Father

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ahhh this made me cry ate! Thanks for sharing, di ko nasubaybayan, ano ba nangyari sa kanya?

Please check out the giveaway at my main blog that you might want to join. Thanks!

Mayet said...

wow! this one made me cry. she is truly courageous...I didn't think of watching but I'm glad that I did.

thanks for sharing.have a lovely wkend

www.missusbountybasket.blogspot.com

WebbieLady said...

You convinced me to watch it... Very inspiring and indeed we just have to realize what's our real purpose hereon earth.....

Webbielady