Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Put Away Your Toys First!

Every time I go shopping with my son, he gets excited and starts bugging me about getting him a toy. It can be annoying at times. I can't buy him a toy every time he sees one at the store. So to make him understand why he can't get everything he wanted especially toys, he needs to take care of his toys home first, meaning putting them away when he is done playing. He was having hard time doing that and so I ended doing it myself. This little guy needs to learn that he also needs to earn money so he can buy toys with his own money. He agreed and now he doesn't ask me to buy him one when we go to the store; he asks for a doughnut though :-), and that is fine every once in awhile.

1 comment:

Laser Pegs said...

Creative Toys, Construction Kits for Kids - Building with Construction Toys creates the ultimate foundation for learning. Call Now - 1-866-432-3735.An awesome toy that glows in the dark is created. Laser Peg creative construction toys that your child builds for himself. Your child can simply rebuild another creative vehicle.
http://www.laserpegs.com/