Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, May 17, 2010

It's 7:30am, Are We Late?

This morning when the alarm went off, I turned it off and decided to stay on bed for five minutes. But the five minutes turned into 30 minutes! Yup, me, hubby and Jake all woke up late. I got up right away and woke Jake up. I immediately went to the bathroom and prepared it for Jake quick shower. Good thing I don't have to prepare his lunch. After shower, I helped him get dress to speed up the process and then eat his breakfast. Ten minutes before the final bell ring, they already on their way to school. I prayed for him not to be late. Today is also the day where Jake and his class are going to perform on the stage....am so excited! I couldn't wait to see him perform. Before that, we will have lunch with him...and this would probably the last time since the school will soon end.

2 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Ang aga nyo palang gumugisingces ano. ako nag rereklamo na ako nitong mga bulilit ko, naggigising nga alas 6, tapos i tried to go back to sleep gising ng 7 or 8 waaa

Look froward for jake's pictures.

Dhemz said...

waaaaaa....hahahha...in-ana uroy me usahay te....hahahha....kani laging kulang ug tulog...lol!

wow, musta man ang performance ni jake teCes?