Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The List is Finally Complete!

The last time I talked to my brother over the phone, he asked me to find a medicine that can treat his skin tag. I think this skin tag is genetic for my grandmother has it also. My brother told me that it is becoming bothersome to him because they are getting bigger and spread over his face and neck. He found a medication that will treat his skin tag, but it is very expensive. Anyway, I found a natural oil that can help treat it, but it is also expensive. I think I have no choice but buy one anyway.The best thing about this oil is that, it is also a good treatment for blackheads and other skin problems. No wonder why it is very pricey. Now, the Balikbayan box is ready to be sent to the Philippines because natural oil completed the list.

No comments: