Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, May 10, 2010

Time to Lose Weight!

Yesterday was my friend's son birthday and we were invited to attend. Her son is the same age as my son and so every year we attend our son's respective birthday party. We actually have one more friend who also happened to have a son and together we celebrate our sons special day. The fun thing about attending party is that we also get to talk and catch up with each other's whereabouts and same thing with our husbands. Anyway, as always, we tend to eat a lot and thus we kind of gain weight afterward. Those sweets and carbohydrates are bad for you if you eat a lot; oh well I couldn't resist those foods can you? I rally need to lose weight as my doctor said. But I want to shed those extra pounds fast! And the only thing I could think of that would do is the diet pill called alli. I heard that it is safe and also very effective. The only way to find out is to try it myself. Who know, this might be the right diet pill for me and even for hubby.

1 comment:

Alice Law said...

All the best, it's good to put off some weight!:)