Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, July 22, 2010

BalikBayan Box is Almost Ready

Finally, the BalikBayan box is almost ready to be picked up....just need to add some important stuffs I forgot to include. I hope to have it ready for the pick up next week. I have procrastinated long and now and I can't do that anymore; my family have been waiting for it to come. Sorry guys, been busy with the move and my in-laws's visit; thank goodness...am not that busy anymore. Back to my same old routine again, yay!

Forex new BB box

Canned goods, pastas and cereals
toothpaste, choclate milk, cake mixes and coffee
stuffed toy, flip flops, coffee maker, and hair clip and accessories
lots of chocolates and candies

clothes and many more...will have to open the box to put stuffs I've forgotten to put inside like strips for my Mom's glucometer, crocrs footwear and cp battery.

2 comments:

Leslie Ann said...

spongebob! yay! :)

Dhemz said...

wow ka nice jud kau nimo te...mau paka kay sige paka pada sa pinas...agoy wala naman tawon ko nakapadala sa akong familia de amor...ehehehe!

am sure ganahan kau sila aning imong pasalubong te.