Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, July 2, 2010

Who Doesn't Need Disney Vacations!

After all the moving out and in we have done in the past two weeks from apartment to house, all I can think about right now is to rest and relax. But how can I do that if I had a pending job (painting) waiting for me. I don't even have the courage to do it; need hubby's help...but he is works today. I will just need to wait for him so we can finish what we have started. Right now, my neck is killing me...need a massage so badly. Ho I wished that my family and I can go on a vacation this summer. It would be nice to go on Disney vacations and have some fun. My son would be very happy to see his favorite cartoon characters like Sheriff Woody, Buzz Light Year, Sponge Bob, Winnie the Pooh, and so much more! Anyway, I can still remember the first and last time I was there was almost nine years ago; am sure a lot os thing changed and I would like to see the changes.

No comments: