Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Compare Rates Services with Different Cable TV Companies First

Moving from one place to another can be quite expensive. With all the moving costs and stuffs related to it. People try to cut expenses just to save money for their coming move. I, for one tried to cut expenses to just so I have enough when emergency arise during the move. Hubby helped, too by canceling cable subscription, doing yard work instead of paying someone to do it for us and more.

Since we are done with our move, we plan of subscribing back to cable tv so we can watch our favorite tv shows again. We are kind of thinking on switching to a different cable tv company. I haven't decided yet which one. I have checked direct tv for directv service rates and found that their rate is not as expensive as the one we used to have. My friend uses drect tv and is very pleased with rates as well as the services. I am convinced, but I still need to compare it with the other like the time warner cable. I just hopre after I checked with their cable tv service rates, then I would be able to decide. My husband suggested to go online and compare prices; and if you are on the same loops like us, why don't you do the same find searching for info you should know about tv pricing. I couldn't wait to have cable tv installed in our house again for I have been missing my favorite Filipino tv shows.

No comments: