Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lost Box of Recipe Books

The other day, I didn't realized that we have lost a box of recipe books I have collected for years. I was opening boxes of books when I ran out of shelves to place them. That was when I found out that our move to Virginia cost me my collection of old and new recipe books. I felt bad for that. Hubby keeps on telling me that we can replace them, but that didn't make me fell better. Anyway, hubby has tons of old books and manuals he never touch for years. I told him that we can sell used books at Half Price Bookstore and that he can replace those manuals and books by reading them on the internet instead, thus saving us time and space. He is still undecided yet, though :-); he and I are both sentimental people...we save everything we care so much about.

No comments: