Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, July 8, 2010

No Laptop for Two weeks!

My husband is against with the idea of me taking my laptop with me when I went to the Philippines for my grandmother's funeral last year. He said that I don't really need it for my brother has an internet cafe I can use when I have something to do online; for instance talking with him using YM, checking emails, blogging and more. And if I insist, them we would have to get laptop insurance. I couldn't agree more with his reason which was 'there are tons of very important documents, photos, videos and password of bank account, credits cards and more in there. He is right, we don't want to lose those stuffs for they are irreplaceable. So, my laptop was left home and I was able to survive not being in front of the computer for hours and wasting my time doing nothing but surf the net.

No comments: