Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Great Deals on Tickets Nationwide

Growing up, I remember watching basketball games on the television with my father who is an avid fan of a national team back in the Philippines. He and I would just seat, watch and cheer the team we are in favor for. Somehow the teams we both like always wins most of the time! Anyway, someday I wished that I could watch my favorite basketball team (Lakers) playing at American Airlines Center - TX with my father; that would be a dream comes true to him. My husband on the other hand wants to buy tickets for the two of us at ticketamerica.com for the coming games that will be held at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington together with our friends.

Another place I wanted to see my favorite band perform is at Madison Square Garden in New York. It would be a dream treat to see also country singers like Brad Paisley, Sheryl Crow, Shania Twain and Faith in that famous garden :-). For the meantime, since we now live near Kauffman Stadium we would take advantage of every opportunity we can get to watch our favorite baseball team plays in there. I bet my son would be very happy to join us cheer and have fun as we watch the game in person! Anyway, if you are looking for a great deal on tickets go to www.ticketamerica.com; you'll find tickets for every stadium, park, center and garden you can think of nationwide.

No comments: