Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Focal Point of Our Living Area

When we were shopping for furniture particularly tv stands, hubby and I decided to continue using the armour where our tv stands instead of purchasing one. Why? Because the prices we saw at the furniture store for just tv stands are very expensive! I kept telling him that the armour is fine for when the tv is not in use, it is hidden inside the armor, thus making the tv not the focal point of the living area in our house. I like that the fire place is still the focal point of the living room. Well, I don't like the tv as the focal point because to me, it shows how much you spend more time watching tv....also means more time are being wasted. We can make use of those times into more important and productive things like reading, exercising, spending time with family and more. Don't you agree on that? I bet, you do :-).

No comments: