Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, July 9, 2010

The Neelys

Don't you love Pat and Gina Neelys of Donw Home with the Neelys foods netowrk show? Oh man, they cooked the best southern foods ever! Every time I watch their show I drool with the foods they share with their audiences. They made cooking easy and yummy. My most favorite side dish they made was the Collard Greens. I'll it is so yummy because I made it once! My family loves it! I just modified their recipe a little bit to suit my taste. If you want to learn more about the Neelys who lives and owns a restaurant in Tennessee, you better check watch their show or visit www.foodsnetwork.com. And oh, by the way, one of my blog is named after their show :-). Remember the "Down Home with the Kenyons?" Yup, that was it, alright!?

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

I love their tandem...so original...ehhehe!