Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, July 8, 2010

He Imitates His Dad

I noticed that the construction workers who build houses in the community where we live now don't wear safety glasses. I wonder how they do that. How are they going to protect their eyes? Aren't they worried about small pieces of things get inside their eyes? I have no idea what were they thinking. Anyway, hubby on the other hand uses some kind of protection when working on a project inside the garage including safety glasses. That is a good habit he passed on to our son who now uses safety glasses when imitating or even helping Daddy working inside or outside home. I love seeing them working together, playing together and and teasing each other. Those times are priceless! Anyway, I just wished these construction worker would think about their health and body while on work.

No comments: