Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, December 15, 2008

A Guide to Meditation, Stress Management!

I think I am very good in procastinating. Why? Because I am still not done sending Christmas cards anywhere! I don't know why, but this is not me when it comes to sending cards and presents during this time of the year. It must be because of the stress we have right now from losing job and not finding one yet. I am losing my hair, too because of stress :-).

Stress Management, a Guided Meditation

Picture yourself near a stream. Birds are singing in the crisp, cool mountain air. Nothing can bother you here. No one knows your secret place. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity. The water is crystal clear. You can easily make out the face of the person whose head you're holding under the water.There now, feel better?

4 comments:

Umma said...

hahaha.. same here my dear..even my shopping is still way unfinished.. we shopped last Saturday but ended up bought stuff for YL hahaha..

And then got too tired to walk already so we decided to go home.

Cecile said...

hay naku Umma dear, kailan kaya matatapos shopping natin noh?

EJ said...

just dropping ec ms. cecille

James Thomas Klotzle said...

That's great.. made me smile :)

I deal with so many peoples' stress during the day, it's great to come across something that brings a grin.

-James T.

Stress Management Coach
www.Christian-Life-Coaching.org