Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, December 5, 2008

The Night before Christmas

I was a chaperone to three four year old Pre-K little boys at my son's school today. We went to museum in Richmond for their second field trip for this year, where we watched the play " The night before Christmas." I really enjoyed it for it is my first time to see this classic play. The kids enjoyed the first half hour of it, and after that they get bored and started playing and moving around. It was really too much for them especially it was a ballet dancing for more than an hour and I feel sad for them. If you haven't seen the play yet, I recommend that you should see it. Too bad they didn't allow us to video tape it or even take pictures at least.

1 comment:

iceah said...

kids have a small attention span specially their age c: that is why short plays are recommended for them c:

i love plays too and being a part of it as well c: