Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Stylish Socks from Hue


Since the weather is getting colder and colder this winter, I can't help but bundle myself up with layers of clothes, sweater and jacket to keep me warm. The hot chocolate milk doesn't help at all. And when I go outside, I wear Ugg boots to keep my feet warm. I don't care what people say, but my feet need it even though they say you only wear it when there is a snow. But what about while inside home? My feet still need socks that are comfortable, soft and will keep my feet warm. Do you know that there is a website where you can buy things that will keep you warm like cotton socks that are stylish, you can wear in your everyday activities with different colors that set you apart from the crowds; they even have, legwarmers , Leggings, tights and even cashmere socks to name some. The place I was talking to that sell these items is called Hue or hue.com. And if you are in need of socks, legwarmers, intimate apparels, casual wear, slippers and bath and body stuffs, you need you visit their website to browse and eventually purchase some of their products. I really want to get those pretty socks and legwarmers for myself.

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

i love the other pair ate!

Cecile said...

yeah, madami mapagpipilian doon Rose,:-). gosh if i don't have self control naku gastos na naman hehehe!