Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas Celebration!

My family and I celebrated our Christmas at my brother in-law's place. We got there on the night of 24th safely. We didn't get the chance to talk much because it was bedtime already for the kids, so what we did, were went to bed early, too! On Christmas day, we all woke up early and opened presents. Jacob and his cousin Cody were very happy and excited with their gifts. I was so surprise with all the gifts they got from Santa! After we opened our presents, have breakfast and played with the kids outside. We all have fun. Then we went to his in-law's for lunch. It turned out that his in-laws were very nice people and easy to get along with. Foods are abundant and yummy. I was also glad to be able to talk and greet my parents and sibling before we left. Had I not called them early, I probably haven't talk to them. They were all happy and excited for the Noche Buena. How I miss my family in the Philippines so much! I hope that next year we will have time to spend Christmas with them. Anyway, took some pictures while opening gifts and will post them here later!

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

hello Ate, glad to know you had a nice Christmas...

Ate pachange nga pala ng bagong url yung baby blog ko...

eto na yung bago http://adventurousjourney.com

thanks

Cecile said...

testing, seems like my comment box is not working again!

Cecile said...

yup, we have fun, hope you guys have had fun,too! i am sure you did!

anyway, happy new year!