Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, December 1, 2008

Shot on the Spot Tag

After taking a shower this morning I decided to do blogging since hubby is already gone for his job interviwe today. I went first to my new blog and checked on my cbox messages; I've found out that Dhemz tagged me with this kind of new tag. I thought it is cute so here is the pictures I just took as soon as I got the camera...nothing but a smile for you! Thanks dear, Dhemz for including me here.

Here are the rules:

1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 10 people to do this.
Now I am tagging 10 people according to the rules: Cookie, Maybel, Redge, Race, Benchiegrace, Julianna, Jhelea, Amy, Iceah, Michelle and Danah.

6 comments:

Umma said...

Gotcha Mommy...

Dhemz said...

thanks for grabbing this tag te...mukhang fresh na fresh ah...hehhe..buti kaa galing sa shower...hehehe!

Race said...

thanks for this cecile, this is cool hahaha!

Danah said...

hi! dear, post the tag. tried to get a good shot, but not too focus on my image.

Chubskulit Rose said...

danda naman ng ate ko hehehe

Danah said...

thanks dear!