Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Serendipity

1. Steamed vegetables and fried steak make a quick and easy dinner.
2.
You Can Never Get Enough of What You Don't Need (The Quest for Contentment) is the book I'm reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of
the day my son was born.
4.
When I looked at my son's eye it was obvious that he is going to cry because hubby is going to work again.
5. They say if you tell your dreams,
the opposite of it will happen.
6.
It will takes a day or two to think it over before hubby and I decide for something very important.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching
Pinoy Soap Opera, tomorrow my plans include
shopping at Costco with friend in the morning and bonding with hubby and son in the afternoon and Sunday, I want to go to church with my family and maybe visit my in-laws.

Join us by clicking the logo above :-)!


No comments: