Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Stealing: "Leave it to Me" Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Kyddryn from Shadow and Sweetwater. She claims she stole it from someone on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing.


Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme

1. Who was your FIRST date? My first love and boyfriend.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Not anymore since lost touch years ago. He lived in Utah the last time we talked.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I don't drink any alcoholic beverages.
4. What was your FIRST job? Sales Associate/Cashier.
5. What was your FIRST car? Toyota Echo.
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? In the Southern part of the Philippines (Mindanao).
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Malou, and yes we still talk though she is miles away from me.
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? Malou, my first bestfriend.
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. She is a very nice person and became my bestfriend at work.
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? Good Health for me, my family, and my parents.
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Play musical instruments, particularly piano.
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? We got engaged, but didn't get married. Sometimes long distance love affair doesn't work.
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why? Sign language, because, I like to talk with people who are deaf. Ride bike, it was time :-)!
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home? Take my shoes off, then wash my hands.

Join us on Sunday Stealing
! Do leave a comment if you want. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

No comments: