Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. It's time for reading bedtime stories to my son.
2. Shopping mall; it's not a bad place for those who want to scape the heat of summer.
3. I must be crazy doing same thing I shouldn't be doing.
4. God and family is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My family life is simply happy.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was today while watching "Bubble Gang".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include general cleaning and Sunday, I want to make my son's birthday celebration as happy as it can be!

4 comments:

David said...

te ces pwede ba kami makikiparty sa sunday? hehehe

Clarissa said...

Nakaka-miss ding manood ng bubble gang ah!!^_^

Unknown said...

Whats that second birthday bash hehehe, can I come just to eat and sing happy birthday to jacob hehehehe. Nindot na na imu jake ces, ky dako naman mo appreciate na sa mga things imu hatag. I wish ingon ana sd akong jake when he grows up ha buotan ba nya maminaw. I know mga buotan ning mga jake char! hehehehe Naa d i ka filipino chanel dha, kahayahay ba oi, i miss watching that show too.

Rechie said...

thanks for the comment Ate Cel..i prefer bathroom for making love hahahah