Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, March 29, 2010

Another One of Those Busy Days of Ours

It's been awhile since I last visited and blog hop and I apologize for that. The thing is that we have been busy with our house. I didn't realize how much time we would spend working with the home builder before they will finally start building our house. Just today, we spent most of our day driving and picking our stuff at the showroom, plus meeting with the homepro to pre wire our house with everything from electric to security system. Then, next Wednesday, we need to meet with them again to finalize the updates, then start building the house from there. I will try to visit tonight as much as I can though am still tired. Thank you guys so much for the constant visit with my blogs; I sure appreciate it a lot!

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oiiist bongga magpapatayo kayo ng bahay ate, wow, big dream yan ni John hehehe.. So di pala kayo nakabili ng ready to move in na.