Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Luggage for Trip

Last year when I went to attend my grandmother's funeral back home, I brought gifts for each member of my family. Gift giving or “Pasalubong” in our dialect which is “Tagalog” is one of the thing we do no matter how near or far we live or went to for a certain period of time. Doing this not only makes me happy, but most of all , I love the feeling of seeing them happy even with just small and simple things I do or give to them. I also sent box full of goodies for them usually a month or two prior to my trip. With all the goodies and gifts, my luggage were accidentally broken because of improper handling of by the workers at the airport. I didn't even realized that it was broken till I arrived at my destination. I felt bad because it was one of the things I tried to take care of so it will last longer. Oh well, I think we don't have a choice, but to buy a new one since we are planning to visit my parents at the end of the year. I need a Titan luggage for it is durable, and the quality is best. I am pretty sure that this time, my luggage will never be broken even when it is being handled improperly. My aunt who is a frequent flyer has a titan luggage and it lasted for years. In fact, one of her nieces still uses it. Going back on our trip to the Philippines, I know it is still about 10 months more to go, but I am already excited to see my family again...and they are excited, too since it will be the first time for them to meet their son in-law after 9 years of waiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to attend my grandmother's funeral back home, I brought gifts for each member of my family. Gift giving or “Pasalubong” in our dialect which is “Tagalog” is one of the thing we do no matter how near or far we live or went to for a certain period of time.
Revitaderm
Revitaderm Cream